Who Me?

The name of this blog is me embracing the fact that I am Effortlessly a Mess.
So in an effort to get to know me a bit better I thought I'd share some, for like of a better phrase, "fun facts" about myself. Don't Judge... or at least do it silently.

  1. I forget/disregard the need for my contacts and/or glasses. If you have ever been forced to sit next to me I apologized profusely for the amount of times I asked, "hey, what does that line say?" 
  2. When I do remember the contacts... I more than likely will fall asleep in them till about 3 in the morning when my eyes feel like sand paper.
  3. I require at LEAST 5 alarms with the most obnoxious ringtone to wake up (sorry future roomie).
  4. I can easily lose about 3 hours in a really good book...
  5. I talk to myself... like a lot.
  6. I am a podcast junkie... especially true crime.
  7. I love spicy food.
  8. I am planning on majoring in Criminal Justice.
  9. Dr. Pepper is the BEST thing EVER.
  10. I have 4 siblings 
  11. I LOVE musicals.
  12. I can't really cook but I'll always give it a go.
  13. Amazon has made me broke, what I can have it by tomorrow? Okay!
  14. Family is EVERYTHING to me.
  15. I'm sarcastic, at times too much.


Comments

  1. You love musicals but insist, "life is not a musical!!" Although, I think we're convincing you otherwise (or just absolutely wearing you down to the point of utter surrender!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts